Facebook is now the most widely-used social networking site in the world. With over a billion users, it has so much information and advertising potential, but the popularity of the website can be attributed to the fact that it has not veered away from its original purpose which is to connect people online with their family, friends, and social circles. When people access their Facebook Login online, they are connected to the people that they interact with on a regular basis, as well as people whom they may have just met recently, or people they have not connected with in a very long time. The Facebook Login page allows users to be able to share their personal experiences and views, photo and video memories, or the links and resources that they find interesting and would like to share to their online social circles. The Facebook Login online portal is also accessible in almost every Web-enabled device, with the Facebook application designed for various smartphone platforms and even tablet computers. New users of Facebook, or even those with limited computer skills, may find that the Facebook Login process is a bit confusing and challenging. The layout of the site can be a bit distracting to the average user. We have also tried the Facebook Login procedure ourselves, and we have come up with techniques that can make it more convenient for you as well. On this page, we have posted a simple video that shows you the easiest way to login to your Facebook account, and the instructions are also provided step-by-step right below the video. We have also posted instructions for resetting your Facebook password in case you have lost or forgotten it. In case you need to reach user support, we have also provided contact information so you can contact them easily.
Quick guide to access your Facebook Login page:
1. On your preferred Internet browser, enter the URL for the Facebook homepage: https://www.facebook.com/.
2. Once you are on the homepage, the login area will be on the upper right hand side of the page. Enter your Email or Phone Number, and your Password in the corresponding boxes.
3. After you have entered your login credentials, click the 'Log In' icon. Follow the next onscreen instructions to complete your login process.
1. On your Web browser, make sure you are on the homepage (https://www.facebook.com/).
2. Below the Password field on the upper right hand side of the page, click on the link that says 'Forgotten your password?'.
3. You will be redirected to another page. Enter your Email Address, Mobile Phone Number, Username or your Full Name to start the password reset process.
4. Click 'Search' after you have provided the required information. Follow the next onscreen instructions to complete the password reset.
How you can reach Facebook Customer Support:
Online Help Page
650 543 4800
Remember to bookmark this page for your future reference. Also, check back regularly so you are aware of any updates or changes to the Facebook login process.
Shortcut to Facebook Login page here...
A video and a step by step guide on how to login to your Facebook Account
Having trouble logging in? Here is a step by step guide on how to reset your Facebook Account Credetials
Contact Details of Facebook in case you need to reach them for help regarding your Facebook Login
Your opinion of Facebook:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...